Pumping of clean, non-aggressive liquids, free of fibres in suspension, suitable for applications such as:-
• Agriculture and turf watering
• Commercial and industrial processes
• Pressure boosting in commercial buildings
• Water Supply – Rural and industrial
• Commercial – High pressure washing and water treatment
The Monsoon 1V Variable speed / constant pressure system consists of:
- A Davey VM vertical multistage pump with Monsoon controller,
- VSD unit
- Pressure transducer,
- 18 litre pressure tank,
- Inlet and discharge manifolds, isolating and non-return valves,
- All mounted on a stainless steel base.
WHY CHOOSE THE Monsoon 1V Variable Speed Pump Set?
- Provides constant pressure via variable speed control for single pumps up to 11kW
- Simple dial adjustable set point to allow the operator to adjust the set point to suit individual applications
- Incorporates high and low pressure shutdown protection with adjustable delay timers
- High and low pressure settings automatically track set point changes for ease of adjustment
- Automatic sensing of “no flow” condition via pressure boosting to protect the pump
- LED display shows pump operation, status and fault conditions. Indicators include power on, pump running, VSD fault, high pressure and low pressure faults and no flow testing.
- On-Off switch
- Selectable manual control for commissioning
- Remote start input for control via an irrigation controller, or external sensor
- Programmable output relays for external communications of fault conditions, lag pump or jockey pump operation